Wednesday, June 25, 2008

This is a lil early, but...(well, its in half an hours' time)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST PEIXUAN!

sorry I can't give you your present tomorrow, but it'll be a nice surprise for you anyway!

Okay so for your sake I'LL STUDY HARD FOR MY BIO AND DO YOU PROUD!
Gogogo for your ORALS too, i'll DA QI for you too and ask you to STUDY HARD!


Okay I really really miss going to choir, kicking, tickling, poking and talking to you!
Lets eat at eighteen chefs one day okay! Or you can teach me how to bake cookies! :D


So don't miss me too much cause I'll see you reallll soon (all free and happyyy!)
Enjoy your last half an hour as a fourteen year old girl!



Love, mamamamama :]





hahaha its 2:15 pm right now, anna and i are starving like shit.

I WANT FOOD. my appetite's been rather awful these days, I spent hours at the airport yesterday and survived on just half a bowl of beancurd (horrible) and four pieces of sushi.

...then I get all types of weird pains in the stomach (mainly gastric though) at night.


Plus, I'm falling sick. Actually, everybody around me is falling sick. 'cmon man, we sleep at like, 3 am (or worse) everyday just for some frickin exam.

Hungriness makes me kinda cranky, dammit I still have many chapters of bio left.



I better be gone huh, goodluck for your exams~

No comments: